We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
Information We Collect Automatically
When visiting our website, your web browser automatically sends us information such as:
- Domain through which you access the Internet
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer you are using;
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you came directly to our site.
This information is used as aggregate data to help improve and maintain this site, i.e., to determine the number of visitors to each page, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us improve site accessibility.
We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to provide us with personal information through our online forms:
How Long We Keep Information
Information that we collect may be kept for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not submit sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.