General Job responsibilities:
– Manage grading crew to productively complete project
– Schedule and monitor subcontractors to complete work correctly
– Ensure work is completed accurately
– Utilize Trimble GPS system for stakeout and grade control
– Understands the project, plans, scope of work, and specifications.
– Develops and maintains positive working relationships with Construction Managers, Subcontractors, and employees.
– Communicate goals and expectations to employees on a daily basis
– Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and fixes any job site hazard immediately.
– Performs weekly tool box talks
– Job reporting
– Trains and informs employees about abuse and proper use of equipment
– 5+ years of experience managing grading crews
– Proficient in reading and interpreting civil plans and specifications
– Effective leadership skills
– Proficient in Trimble GPS or similar system
– Highly skilled in heavy equipment operation
– Motivating attitude
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation and Holiday, Bonus Potential