We are seeking the right person to join our Projects team in the role of full-time Coordinator.
We are seeking the right person to join our Projects team in the role of full-time Coordinator. Our group is dynamic, driven, and cohesive. The right person will have the following attributes-
- Someone with high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving & organizational skills
- Ability to multitask effectively, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- A positive “team player” attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Plan Grid, Trimble/ViewPoint, BuildingConnected
The Following will be a part of your daily/weekly routine-
- Job Data Entry and Filing
- Attend meetings with Project Managers and Superintendents as scheduled.
- Preparation of Documents including Project Lists, Onsite Manuals, etc.
- Send out Project Changes to attain Subcontractor & Supplier Pricing
- Verify field tickets to Invoicing.
- Schedule Misc Field Vendors
- Obtain Job Permits
- Add details, drawings, and Specifications to Project Systems
- Attain submittals and LEED data from Subcontractors and process.
- Complete Job Closeouts
- Communicate job progress and changes with team members.
Want to know more?
- Office hours are 8-4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Weekly payroll
- Project Coordinator is Supervised by the Lead Project Manager/Vice President
- Dress Code is Business Casual
- Evaluations are done yearly.
- Benefits Package available after a 90-day probationary that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term, Term Life, Hospitalization, Accident, and a 401K program.