Accounting and Payroll Assistant
Reports to Accounting Manager.
This position services our company’s payroll and data management needs, resolves payroll discrepancies, offers payroll tax information, all while maintaining client and employee confidentiality. Customer Service Experience and/or Payroll experience required. Training is provided.
Maintain meticulous attention to detail and accurately complete tasks under deadline.
Overall Job Responsibilities
• Processing payroll including taxes and garnishment payments
• Prevailing Wage Submissions and verification of compliance for Zink and our subcontractors
• Recording financial transactions
• Manage Accounts Payables and Receivables
• Collaborate with the rest of the team and perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to work with web-based applications and Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Extraordinary attitude with client service orientation
• Ability to prioritize information by analyzing critical issues and drawing accurate conclusions
• Act with professionalism and urgency
• Operate a 10-key with speed and accuracy
• Knowledge of bookkeeping or payroll functions helpful
• Associate degree or equivalent experience
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Health Insurance plus additional voluntary plans (Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability and more)